Main Line Waterproofing offers specialized concrete restoration services as part of the waterproofing process. The products we use are:
Stronger than Concrete
Able to Bond to Virtually any Surface
Not prone to Failure at Bond Line
Main Line Waterproofing uses flexKrete as a preferred product because:
- Flexcrete can be used in any concrete repair, patching, restoration & new construction
- Flexcrete is a high strength polymer admix composed of a liquid and a dry mix that converts into high strength finish that has endless uses in concrete repair projects
- Flexcrete can be poured into forms, toweled vertically/overhead and sprayed using a variable mix for a wide variety of applications.
- Flexcrete can be colored to match existing surfaces
- Flexcrete can be finished by squeegee, spray, trowel or broom.
- Surfaces can be smooth or high skid-resistant finished & feathered edged
3 times stronger than concrete & cheaper than new concrete
The same quality approved for bridge repair is used on your homes repair project