WATERPROOFING DONE RIGHT
Serving the Greater Philadelphia region
Including Southeastern PA, Northern DE, and NJ
WHY MAIN LINE WATERPROOFING?
- With more than 35 years of experience, Main Line Waterproofing has provided basement water proofing services to thousands of satisfied customers.
- From French drains, sump pumps, foundation repairs, and mold and mildew treatment, Main Line Waterproofing can handle any type of wet basement problems. And, no job is too small or too big.
- Main Line Waterproofing has a trained staff of waterproofing experts that work under Herb’s supervision. We ensure complete customer satisfaction from your initial consultation through your job completion.
- When you call us you won’t have to worry about high pressure sales pitches, long presentations or constant upselling. We evaluateyour specific needs, answer all your questions and provide you with a detailed estimate leaving you to make the decision that worksbest for your needs and budget.
- Finally, just because Main Line is our name doesn’t mean you’ll be paying Main Line prices. We pride ourselves on finding solutions for every budget. We also offer financing!
Work Performed: Basement waterproofing
Called up Herb not knowing what to expect, but he came over in a day to check out the work and provided a very fair price, 50 percent less than the other quotes we received. I was skeptical but they worked with us on price and put in what’s basically a modified French drain. I wasn’t home when they did the work but the guys completed the job in a day and so far no water has since come in. Herb followed up and seemed to care about the quality of the work. He’s easy to talk to, funny, relaxed.
Work Performed: Main Line Waterproofing worked on my existing drain system to fix the water problem in my basement, in addition to installing a backup sump pump, and setting up an outdoor discharge line, along with a few other minor repairs.
Main Line Waterproofing did a great job fixing the water problem in my basement in a reliable and professional manner at a competitive price. I would be happy to recommend them to others.
Work Performed: 144 feet, french drain system, 2 pumps plus one battery back up, 2 crack repairs
Main Line Waterproofing seemed like a legit family owned business. I have heard “family owned” or “we don’t hire sub-contractors”, but this company actually did their own work. Other than covering up a couple places in the basement (which they fixed/cleaned), they did exactly what they said they were going to do. Installing something like this can set you back because of the price, so it was nice to get a quality job for a great price.
Work Performed: Installation of French drain and sump pump. Spot sealing of basement floor.
Responded promptly to my request for an estimate and showed up on time to look at the basement. Explained the work and what to expect. Crew showed up and performed the work as promised within the time frame agreed upon. Only complaint is that they did not clean up debris as thoroughly as I expected.
In this video, Herb Fry, III, owner/founder of Main Line Waterproofing, explains some of the more common issues people experience with water penetration, what causes the leaks, and the different ways these issues can be resolved.
NBC Channel 10 News
In this segment, Herb Fry, III, owner/founder of Main Line Waterproofing, is brought in to explain what the cause was behind a local MainLine homeowner’s flooded basement and what the company did to stop it.